This is a challenge I started back in February along with many of my fellow Goodreads members at David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!
Read 26 books which titles begin with the letters of the alphabet.
O – Opal
T – The Sun Dwellers or
S – The Sun Dwellers
For the letter “X or Z “, any book title with the letter X or Z in it is acceptable.
If the title contains the word THE it can be omitted if you want.
Duration: January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
You can sign up anytime, and you can backdate books if you know when you finished it, as long as it was done in the year 2013.
My progress so far: (Date started: 2/1/13)
A: Angel Evolution, Archangel Evolution, The Assassin and the Pirate Lord, The Assassin and the Desert, The Assassin and the Underworld, The Assassin and the Empire
C: Charmfall, Crash, City of Ashes, Captivate, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, Charmed, Clementine
G: A Game of Thrones, The Gatekeeper’s Sons, The Gatekeeper’s Challenge, The Gatekeeper’s Daughter, Graceling
H: Hexbound, Hidden, High Five, Hot Six ,Hard Eight
U: Uniquely Unwelcome, Undead and Unwed , Undead and Unemployed, Unravel Me , Undead and Unappreciated, Undead and Unreturnable
75 books read 22 letters completed.
- Mortal Instruments Series (1-5) by Cassandra Clare FREE PDF DOWNLOAD (ameliesharesittoyou.wordpress.com)
- Book Spotlight #6: Everneath by Brodi Ashton (talkingbookworm.com)
- Obsidian(Lux #1) By: Jennifer L. Armentrout (rguerrera2015.wordpress.com)
- Review: Partials (erikaonthemove.net)
- Book Review: Witch & Wizard, by James Patterson (mvlteenvoice.com)
- Review: The Selection (keepbooked.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Elite (keepbooked.wordpress.com)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Book Review (livingtoreadbooks.wordpress.com)